Save on Car Insurance with Companies You Trust

Please provide a valid zip code.


Kansas City, KS Car Insurance

If you are living and driving in Kansas City, auto insurance quotes are now available to you online. We are here to help you get the best auto coverage to suit your needs. Kansas City with its rich history and beautiful river, is a great place to live and work. The state of Kansas historically dates back to the 1800s when it was acquired by the United States as part of the Louisiana Purchase in 1803. With the Louisiana Purchase, the United States purchased Kansas and 13 other states from the French.

Kansas City is actually divided into two cities, each bordering the states of Kansas and Missouri respectively. They cities were developed on the Kansas and Missouri Rivers and these rivers are what now separate them. Kansas City, Kansas became an official city in 1872. Today Kansas City is the third largest city in the state of Kansas. The total population in Kansas is ranked the 33nd highest the United States. According to, Kansas City, Kansas has a population of 146,866 people living on its 127.8 square miles of land. 51.13% of the population is female and the other 48.87% of the population is male and the median age is 32.2. Due to the size of Kansas City, there are a fair number of individuals and families that rely on driving cars in order to get to work or school or to run errands.

State law mandates that drivers of motor vehicles carry auto insurance. Kansas has specific vehicular law requirements to ensure that all drivers have minimum auto insurance coverage. Kansas drivers must have liability coverage of $25,000 a person for bodily injury $10,000 for property damage. Personal Injury Protection (PIP) has to cover the amount of $4,500 for medical expenses. $900 for a total of 12 months for disability or loss of income as a result of an accident, $2000 for costs associated for funerals and $4500 for rehabilitation. In addition, drivers must carry a minimum of $25,000 in uninsured motorist coverage. If you are living and driving in Kansas City, Kansas City car insurance coverage is a must. We are here to help you. Below you will see a box that will allow you to simply enter your zip code in order to get a Kansas City auto insurance quote for your area. That’s right, getting Kansas City car insurance quotes online is now incredibly easy! All you have to do to get a car insurance quote is enter your zip code into the text box and push the button. You will instantly be presented with an auto insurance quote tailored to your area.

Car Insurance by State

Please provide a valid zip code.