Your budget demands cheap car insurance… but what good is an affordable policy if it doesn’t cover all your needs?
Fortunately, you can have both – great value from reputable providers. The key to affordability is through lower premiums. CarInsuranceQuotes.com is here to help with these tips:
- Go Shopping- The single biggest way to get the cheapest car insurance available is through price comparison. We recommend doing this at least once a year using our quotes tool. Just enter your ZIP code and basic information about yourself and we’ll connect you to car insurance companies that will send you quotes within minutes. You’ll want to compare at least three different quotes before you decide on the car insurance policy best for you.
- Raise Your Deductible- A great way to get cheap car insurance premiums is by raising the deductibles they are willing to pay. By raising your deductible from $500 to $1000 you can lower the premiums you pay by up to 40 percent.
- Bundle Policies- An easy way to lower your rate is by combining your car and home policies. Many insurance providers offer discounts you buy coverage for both through a single company.
- Stay Close to Home- The less you drive the less chance you have of being involved in an accident. Insurance companies understand this and offer lower rates to people who use their vehicles less. So, if you are looking for cheap car insurance, it may be wise to walk the two blocks to the store instead of driving.
- Do the Math- If you own an older car that doesn’t have a bank loan, you probably don’t have to carry full insurance coverage. Rule of thumb: if the amount of your policy’s premium is more than 10 percent of your debt-free car’s value, then the insurance policy is probably not worth it.
- Clean Up Your Credit- Insurance companies check your credit history to set your premiums. You can improve your credit score by getting better at paying bills on time and fixing errors you find in your credit report. As soon as you see your score rise, let your insurance provider know!
If you think you’re paying too much for car insurance, let CarInsuranceQuotes.com help with your research for a new policy. We’ll put you in touch with insurance companies who will work with you to find the cheapest car insurance around. Get your free car insurance quotes online today!